We’re almost halfway through and I took a few moments to answer the halfway survey:
1. What are you reading right now? Temple of the Winds by Terry Goodkind
2. How many books have you read so far? Still on the first one
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? I think I’m looking forward to finishing this one; if not starting It by Stephen King
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Bunches of interruptions from my animals, which I take in stride because I spoil them and they need their mom time. My kids have only interrupted a few times to check on me, so it was a good interruption.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How active everyone is with reading and cheering each other on.
Back to it!